I love a good green salad, one with as many greens as I can fit! This one is super easy and is full of fibre and important phytonutrients too! The perfect addition to grilled fish or chicken.
Serves 4 as a side.
- 1 head broccoli, washed and broken into florets
- 1/4 green cabbage, shredded
- 3 decent handfuls of mixed green leaves
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 spanish onion, diced
- Goats cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Dukkah (I have used a red variety). I love The Olive Branch and I personally use them a lot!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Take broccoli and cabbage and arrange on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste on to broccoli.
- Sprinkle dukkah to taste on to cabbage.
- Place into oven and roast until cooked to liking (approx. 30-40 mins, depending on the strength of your oven).
- Microwave the corn for 3 minutes and once cooled, remove kernels from the cob.
- Assemble leaves, capsicums, corn and onion in a salad bowl.
- Once cooked, add the broccoli and cabbage to the same bowl. Mix well.
- Add desired amount of goats cheese and season further to taste.
- Optional: Dress with some fresh lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.