If you know me, you know that I LOVE SALAD. I love making salad, I love eating salad…I love everything to do with salad.
This beauty uses all the veggies. Its got cauliflower, leek, zucchini and eggplant with a bunch of green leaves and a sprinkling of dukkah. Its served warm and is the perfect light side to any protein. You could even jazz it up with a little grain (e.g. quinoa) if you felt the need.
Serves 5-6 as a side.
- 1/2 cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into lengths
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into lengths
- 1 leek, sliced thinly
- 3-4 decent handfuls of spinach leaves
- Goats cheese or fetta, to taste
- Olive oil (enough to drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Arrange cauliflower, leek, zucchini and eggplant onto a baking tray. You may need two. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over dukkah. I use around 1 teaspoon for a tray’s worth.
- Roast until desired. I usually roast for 30-40 minutes, until the veggies are darkening in colour and the cauliflower is a little crispy on top.
- Arrange the leaves on a plate or bowl. Place the warm veggies on top. Top with fetta and a little drizzle of olive oil. Sometimes I sneak in some seeds or some slivered almonds for a little bit of a crunch.
- Serve warm.